(Developed with the participation of specialists from NPO Optica)
Phosphopag 0.1-0.3% aqueous solution is used as a lubricant-coolant for diamond-polishing of optical glass.
Essential advantages of a lubricant-coolant based on Phosphopag:
- Reduces the operation time for grinding by 30%
- Enhances the quality of a working ground surface (smoothing of its roughness) by two classes
- Cuts the buffing process time by 20%
- Facilitates flocculation of the ground glass-dust and its removing from the tool surface
- Decreases corrosion of the equipment
- It is not toxic and causes no allergy to workers
- Due to biocidal properties Phosphopag suppresses biogrowth and development of abscesses of injuries on the operator’s hands
PHOSPHOPAG can successfully substitute toxic lubricant-coolants that are traditionally used.
Lubricant-coolants for diamond-polishing of glass that contain PHOSPHOPAG have been introduced with a distinct technological and economical effect to a number of optomechanical plants: NPO Optica in Moscow, as well as plants in Kazan, Zagorsk, Lytkarino, etc.